Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

classical race on Saturday by beating World

#1 von wh3171 , 17.01.2020 07:59

DOHA, Qatar -- George Coetzee of South Africa needed just 21 putts to shoot an 8-under-par 64 for a one-shot lead on the opening day of the Qatar Masters on Wednesday. [url=http://www.cheapestairmaxstore.com/fake-air-max-97-cheap.html]Cheapest Air Max 97[/url] . Coetzee eagled the par-5 10th hole and birdied his closing three holes in a round that was just two shots more than his best on the European Tour, a 62 which equalled the Old Course record at St. Andrews in Scotland 15 months ago. "I was quite lucky to get away with a few shots," he said. "Theres a lot of luck involved in this game, especially the way I play, and I had 21 putts with a three-putt, so that goes to show." On 7 under were Dawie Van Der Walt, among five South Africans in the top 13, and Steve Webster of England, who began in spectacular manner by holing a 254-yard, 5-wood second shot for an albatross at his opening hole, the 548-yard, par-5 10th. There were only two spectators around the green, and one of them was jumping up and down and pointing in a downward motion. "I didnt know whether he was inferring it had gone over the back of the green and onto rocks, but then when I got up there he starts clapping," Webster said. "Ive never been 3 under after one hole before, so it was all a bit strange after that. You start thinking is this my day, or have I had all my luck on the first?" It was the second albatross in three events this year, whereas there was just one on the tour in 2013. Webster, who celebrated his 39th birthday last Friday, picked up five birdies over his next 12 holes to lead on 8 under, then dropped a shot at his 15th. Four players were in fourth place on 6 under, while the former British Open-winning trio of Ernie Els, John Daly and Scotlands Paul Lawrie were among a group at 5 under. Els ended the first round in his 25th anniversary pro career season holing a 35-yard bunker shot on 18 for eagle. "That was a dream finish, thats always going to put a smile on your face," said Els, the 2005 Qatar winner. "I played quite nicely all day but didnt quite get my share of putts, so that bunker shot at the last really made up for everything." Lawrie also had an eagle, on the 16th, while Daly birdied his first three holes and two of his closing three. "Ive started off this year putting really, really well, and just made three bombs to start with today," Daly said. "But I just got into trouble a couple of times with the driver, so it was my putting that kept me in there." Henrik Stenson bounced back from missing the halfway cut last week in Abu Dhabi with a 68. U.S. PGA champion Jason Dufner, competing in Qatar for the second year running, carded 70. A 30-minute delay due to fog at the start of the day meant three players were unable to complete the round due to darkness. [url=http://www.cheapestairmaxstore.com/fake-vapormax-cheap.html]Cheapest Vapormax[/url] .5 million contract with the right-handed reliever. Ziegler revealed the agreement via Twitter, saying hes "really excited to stay in Arizona for a couple more years, at least. [url=http://www.cheapestairmaxstore.com/fake-stan-smith-cheap.html]Cheapest Stan Smith[/url] . In the last race before the Sochi Olympics, Bjoergen followed up her win in the 10-kilometre classical race on Saturday by beating World Cup sprint leader Denise Herrmann of Germany by 0.43 seconds for her fifth victory of the season. [url=http://www.cheapestairmaxstore.com/fake-air-max-270-cheap.html]http://www.cheapestairmaxstore.com/fake-air-max-270-cheap.html[/url] . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void.LONDON -- Matt Cassel will get a chance to steer the Minnesota Vikings to their first win of the season -- and maybe put himself in position for a more regular role. Cassel will replace injured starter Christian Ponder at quarterback against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Wembley Stadium. The Vikings (0-3) ruled out Ponder on Friday with a fractured rib sustained in last weekends 31-27 loss to the Cleveland Browns. "We worked with Matt in the mindset that this was a possibility, so I think were prepared in that way," coach Leslie Frazier said. "Hes been in this role before. His veteran presence -- you can feel it. So there was no shock this week as he got more and more reps. I think (the team) will handle it the right way." Cassel hasnt played a down this season since signing a two-year deal with the Vikings in the off-season. The former New England Patriot threw six touchdowns and 12 interceptions in nine games for the 2-14 Chiefs last season. "Ive been preparing for this and I feel like Im ready to go," Cassel said. "I feel comfortable with this offence. Im excited about it. Thats what you prepare for as a backup." Frazier is hoping Cassel will go out at Wembley and make a statement. "Im hoping that he shines, but I dont foresee a quarterback controversy," Frazier said. "We want him to play lights out and have the best game of his NFL career on Sunday." If Cassel does shine, it could leave Frazier with a decision on who to start against the Carolina Panthers on Oct. [url=http://www.cheapestairmaxstore.com/fake-air-max-tn-cheap.html]Fake Air Max Tn Plus[/url]. 13 after the bye week. Ponder, a third-year pro, has struggled this season, throwing two touchdowns and five interceptions for a 65.9 passer rating. He also has lost two fumbles. Ponder had taken the majority of snaps in practice Thursday and looked determined to play Sunday. "We just felt like it was, from a medical standpoint, too risky to put him out there to take a hit," Frazier said. "Hes a tough guy but it probably wouldnt be wise to put him out in that situation." "Hes a competitive guy and hes played through some tough injuries here. He wanted to play," Frazier said. "This is something you dont know how many times youll get a chance to play in a game like this, but its probably wise since we have a bye coming up, so he understands." Also ruled out for the Vikings are cornerback Chris Cook (groin), safety Jamarca Sanford (hamstring), and tight end Rhett Ellison (knee). The rest of the players on the Vikings injury report all practiced in full Friday and are probable for Sundays game. They are running back Matt Asiata (hamstring), cornerback A.J. Jefferson (ankle), defensive tackle Kevin Williams (knee), linebacker Erin Henderson (heel), and long snapper Cullen Loeffler (neck). The Vikings and Steelers are both 0-3 heading into the NFL International Series match at Wembley Stadium. ' ' '

wh3171  
wh3171

in the absence of their record