Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

scored the inaugural event pole

#1 von wh3171 , 13.01.2020 09:30

Whats it like to play alongside Stuart Broad for England? Thats what we asked the four players who have played the most Tests with Broad ahead of the 30-year-olds 100th Test cap - Alastair Cook (all 99), James Anderson (89), Ian Bell (74) and Matt Prior (60). [url=http://www.custom49ersjersey.com/custom-john-brodie-jersey-large-1088d.html]John Brodie Jersey[/url] .His career stats tell their own story but heres what Broads team-mates think of him… and his response. James Anderson: Our partnership has blossomed over the last four or five years. We have a good relationship on and off the field. We know each others game inside out which helps us work together more effectively.Broad: The communication part of our partnership is the thing thats grown over the last four or five years. Its something that I never really paid a huge amount of attention to and I cant believe how much it has helped me as a bowler because just being able to talk about whats working [helps]. Our job is to get the opening batsmen out as soon as we possibly can, so can we react to conditions quicker than them? The best way to do that is to share information. Growing up I always heard about batting partnerships - no-one ever talked about bowling in partnerships and if I could pass any information onto anyone it would be work with the guy at the other end. Watch some of the most memorable moments from Stuart Broad so far... Ian Bell, speaking about Broads 5-37 against Australia at the Oval in 2009: When Broady gets on a roll and his tail is up it doesnt matter who the batter is or how good the other team is, he blows them away. It was great to be there alongside him and witness those spells.Broad: Id sort of been the fourth seamer behind Fred (Andrew Flintoff) so opportunities hadnt really arisen for me to take responsibility, and they dont as a young kid. In one of those Ashes Tests I came on to bowl in the 59th over! This was similar. I think Australia were 100-0. We went off at lunch and it was all a bit quiet and Andrew Strauss came over and said were going to start with you after lunch; we need some wickets, just give it a go. I got a touch lucky as there was a touch of rain before we went out and it just seemed to kiss through quite nicely. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for only £6.99. No contract. Matt Prior, speaking about Broads spell of 6-20 against Australia at Durham in 2013: The slips and I would stand and talk and say right, here we go - hes into one of these Stuart Broad rhythms; anything could happen here.Broad: With experience Ive got to realise when Im in that sort of rhythm. My knees pick up really nicely and I feel light in my run up. I feel like Im snapping through my action without forcing anything - I dont feel like Im trying to bowl quickly. Most importantly, actually, Im not thinking inswing, outswing, what am I doing? I actually simplify a lot and almost just try to hit the top of off-stump and if one nips back, it nips back. I think Im a better bowler when Im not thinking too much about different skills - I just let my instincts take over. Matt has been incredibly influential in my career. I started in the National Academy with him and, as a wicketkeeper, he was a very influential man in the field - hed always rev the guys up at the right moments. He had a way of talking to me that would get me going. Hed encourage me but also challenge me a little bit. Nasser Hussain has labelled Stuart Broad an England great Prior on Broads impact: His standout characteristic for England is how many times hes single-handedly changed a game or turned a game on its head. I was watching that first day at Trent Bridge in 2015 when he took his eight-for and to watch someone run through the Australians like that was incredible and hes done it time and time again for England.Broad: In the past year Ive not had that standout five-for spell - I have been a little bit more consistent in my two and three-fors - but they are great fun when you get into those spells. I absolutely love that feeling when you feel like you are in control of the game and you almost need wickets to get the team back into the game.Alastair Cook, reflecting on Broads 8-15 in 2015: He still told me that we should have batted at lunch after it - which shows that after Graeme Swann he is the most stubborn man in cricket. But it was an amazing spell of bowling.Broad: I am stubborn but surely Im behind Alastair Cook! Stuart Broad says hes excited at earning his 100th England Test cap Lets leave the final word to Broad. Which of his many fine spells gives him the most satisfaction?Broad on his 6-17 against South Africa in 2016: The Wanderers is quite an intimidating place to play. I felt like that pitch suited me a little bit. I wasnt very well in the first innings and didnt bowl well but then I got in one of those rhythms and the ball was bouncing. The crowd are hostile towards the England side, in a good way, but bowling out South Africa on that day probably gave me the most amount of pleasure. I dont feel like I gave many freebies away. I had a lot of luck in it too, as you do - James Taylor took some brilliant catches - but that spell probably behind the 8-15 gave me the most satisfaction in terms of the areas I bowled because in that 8-15 not one of the balls that I bowled would probably have hit the stumps.England take on India in the first Test of their five-match tour, in Rajkot, from 3.30am this Wednesday on Sky Sports 2. Watch the complete Test for £10.99 with no contract, with a Week Pass from NOW TV. Also See: Broads 99 in stats Sky Cricket Podcast Cooks captaincy journey Live cricket on Sky [url=http://www.custom49ersjersey.com/custom-roger-craig-jersey-large-1628d.html]Roger Craig Jersey[/url] . Jeter doubled high off the left-field wall and scored on Jacoby Ellsburys first hit in pinstripes in the fifth. Hiroki Kuroda (1-1) pitched 6 1-3 sharp innings in the Yankees 112th opener in New York. In what manager Joe Girardi said would be a season-long lovefest for Jeter, the shortstop was cheered every step of the way by an adoring crowd of 48, 142 -- even when his double-play grounder back to Orioles starter Ubaldo Jimenez (0-2) scored Solarte in the third inning for the first run. [url=http://www.custom49ersjersey.com/custom-tom-rathman-jersey-large-1928d.html]Tom Rathman Jersey[/url] . The motion to expand the stadiums capacity passed through by a count of 39-3, with Toronto mayor Rob Ford being among those in opposition. [url=http://www.custom49ersjersey.com/custom-mark-nzeocha-jersey-large-2798d.html]http://www.custom49ersjersey.com/custom-mark-nzeocha-jersey-large-2798d.html[/url] . - Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the BNP Paribas Open, where hell resume his longtime rivalry with Roger Federer.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - One of Saskatchewans biggest annual sporting events will be even bigger in 2014 when the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 heads to Auto Clearing Motor Speedway for the Velocity Prairie Thunder 250 on Wednesday in Saskatoon. This years event will see all three champions in Canadian Tire Series history take to the third-mile Saskatoon oval. Two-time Velocity Prairie Thunder 250 winner Scott Steckly is a three-time titlist while D.J. Kennington and Andrew Ranger have earned two crowns apiece. Kennington is also a two-time winner at ACMS, but Ranger will be looking for his first win there after emerging triumphant in each of the two previous races this year. If having every champion in series history wasnt enough, there will be plenty of other worthy contenders for the Velocity Prairie Thunder 250 trophy. Jason Hathaway has won three of the last five Canadian Tire Series oval races and season co-points leader J.R. Fitzpatrick is a threat every time out. Additionally, Canadian open-wheel racing standout Alex Tagliani will make his first ACMS appearance to add to the events star power. All told, the winners of 80-percent of the 91 all-time Canadian Tire Series races will be in Saskatoon on Wednesday. The Velocity Prairie Thunder 250 will be the second half of the Canadian Tire Series annual western swing. This years jaunt began at Albertas Edmonton International Raceway last Friday. A second event in six days is now on tap with the series lone trip to Saskatchewan this season. Fast Facts: The Race: The sixth annual Velocity Prairie Thunder 250 will be the fifth of 11 events on the 2014 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 schedule, and the lone trip to Saskatchewan and Auto Clearing Motor Speedway. The Procedure: The maximum starting field is 24 cars, including provisionals. The first 21 cars will have secured starting positions through two-lap time trials while the remaining three spots will be awarded through the provisional process. The race is scheduled for 250 laps (83.25 miles). The Track: Auto Clearing Motor Speedway is a .333-mile oval with graduated banking. Saskatoon Stock Car Racing Association Ltd. originated from the Saskatoon Stock Car Racing Club that was formed in 1954. Racing in Saskatoon began at the 8th Street Racing Oval. In 1970, as a result of city expansion, stock-car racing moved to the current Prairieland Exhibition at Bridge City Raceway. In 1999, the City of Saskatoon expanded once again which paved the way for a new track, Auto Clearing Motor Speedway, to be built. Construction of the new track began in April 2005. Pole Winners: The first five Saskatoon races have produced three different pole winners. J.R. Fitzpatrick and D.J. Kennington have two apiece while Don Thompson Jr. scored the inaugural event pole in 2009. Fitzpatrick set the track qualifying record at 14.665 seconds (81.801 mph) in 2012. Race Winners: Kennington and Scott Steckly lead the way with two wins apiece while Pete Shepherd III also has a vicctory. [url=http://www.custom49ersjersey.com/custom-larry-schreiber-jersey-large-1308d.html]Larry Schreiber Jersey[/url]. Steckly won the inaugural race and reached ACMS Victory Lane again last year. Saskatoon Race Notes: Rangers Records: With his 19th career race win last week at Edmonton International Raceway, and his 14th career pole the week before that at Circuit ICAR, Andrew Ranger is tied for the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 all-time lead in both categories. Ranger now shares the victories record with new teammate D.J. Kennington and the poles mark is split with J.R. Fitzpatrick, who was the top qualifier last year at Auto Clearing Motor Speedway. Fitzpatrick, Dumoulin Also Tied at the Top: The 2014 season is now more than one-third complete and the competition is so close that theres actually a tie between Fitzpatrick and L.P. Dumoulin atop the championship standings. Both drivers have 162 tallies, 12 ahead of Ranger in third. Its only 18 points back to Jason Hathaway in fifth, with D.J. Kennington sitting fourth. Steckly Looks to Defend ACMS Win: Defending Velocity Prairie Thunder 250 winner Scott Steckly could use another victory this week at Auto Clearing to bolster his series championship defense. The three-time titlist has faced adversity through for races this season, but is hanging in there in sixth place in the standings, 30 points back of the leaders. A DNF in the season opener at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park had Steckly in an early hole but he followed with a pair of top fives. Last week at Edmonton he was two laps down at one point and rallied to an eighth-place finish. Halfway Through Four-Race Grouping: The Canadian Tire series embarked on an aggressive bundle of four events in a 21-day span starting with Circuit ICAR on July 6. The second date came last Friday, July 11 at Edmonton and up next week be Wednesdays Velocity Prairie Thunder 250. The busy stretch will conclude on July 26 at Autodrome St. Eustache. Last Time Out: Edmonton The fourth race of the 2014 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 was contested on July 11 at Edmonton International Raceway in Wetaskiwin, Alberta. Here are some highlights from the Alberta Has Energy 300: - Andrew Ranger took the checkered flag for the second week in a row, and a record-tying 19th time overall. It was his first oval track win since 2009, the same year he last posted back-to-back victories.- A two-time road course winner, L.P. Dumoulin recorded his best finish in 21 career oval races with a runner-up effort.- Prior to the race Alex Tagliani earned his first career oval track pole, and fifth overall. He led a career-high 268 laps before a late-race accident.- It was the first race in series history at the Wetaskiwin oval. Next Time Out: St. Eustache Following the Velocity Prairie Thunder 250, the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 will head back east for the National 250 on July 26 at Quebecs Autodrome St. Eustache. It will mark the sixth all-time appearance for the Canadian Tire Series at the .4-mile oval. Scott Steckly is the defending winner of the race. ' ' '

wh3171  
wh3171

digits throughout the second half