Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

his doctor put him on the banned

#1 von wh3171 , 13.01.2020 09:12

WASHINGTON -- D. [url=https://www.cheapflames.com/]Calgary Flames Pro Shop[/url] .C. United is parting ways with Canadian international Dwayne De Rosario after declining to pick up its option on the 2011 Major League Soccer player of the year. The team is in rebuilding mode after finishing the 2013 season with a league-worst 3-24-7 record. De Rosario made US$645,333 this season, the highest salary on the teams payroll. "So humbled by all the support & appreciate your words of encouragement," De Rosario posted on his Twitter account after Uniteds decision was made official. "A new chapter is soon to begin. Stay tuned & have a Happy Halloween." De Rosario is now eligible for the MLS re-entry draft, where teams can select players who are out of contract or have had their options declined by their current clubs. "We want to thank Dwayne for his contributions to our team over the past three seasons," said D.C. United general manager Dave Kasper. "He was instrumental in helping the club reach the 2013 Eastern Conference Championship Series, as well as winning this years U.S. Open Cup. "This was a difficult decision to make, but it was one that we felt was best for our team to move forward into next season and beyond. We wish Dwayne all the best with his future." De Rosario started his MLS career in 2001 with the San Jose Earthquakes, where he helped the team to two MLS championships over five seasons. De Rosario, along with the rest of his Earthquakes teammates, moved to the expansion Houston Dynamo in 2006, where he won two more MLS titles. Houston traded De Rosario to his hometown team, Toronto FC, on Dec. 12, 2008. He was named captain of the team for the 2010 season after the retirement of Jim Brennan. His best MLS season came in 2011, when he played for three different clubs. He started the year in Toronto, was dealt to the New York Red Bulls and then traded again to United in mid-season. In his first 18 games with United, De Rosario recorded 13 goals and seven assists. De Rosario finished the 2011 season with 16 goals and 12 assists in 33 games with Toronto, New York and D.C. He won the leagues most valuable player award as well as the Golden Boot as top goal-scorer. He was named Uniteds captain in 2012, scoring seven goals and adding 12 assists that season. While his numbers dipped to three goals and two assists this past season, he still helped United win its third Lamar Hunt US Open Cup, scoring five goals in the process. De Rosario is currently sixth on the all-time MLS scoring list with 103 goals. Internationally, De Rosario has 20 goals in 74 appearances for Canada, and has served as the teams captain. [url=https://www.cheapflames.com/]Calgary Flames Shirts[/url] . Torres tells Spanish daily AS "in football you never know where you will be inside one month. Im going to work hard, thats all you can do with this last part of the season so important. [url=https://www.cheapflames.com/]Flames Jerseys 2020[/url] . - The width of Alec Martinezs shin guard was the difference between the Los Angeles Kings and the Anaheim Ducks in their playoff series opener. [url=https://www.cheapflames.com/]https://www.cheapflames.com/[/url] .com) - Robert Upshaw made a putback jumper to put 17th-ranked Washington ahead with 1:27 remaining in the game and the Huskies held on to beat Eastern Washington 81-77 on Sunday.LOS ANGELES -- Veteran UFC light heavyweight Chael Sonnen has failed a drug test, forcing him out of his bout with Vitor Belfort at UFC 175 in Las Vegas next month. Sonnen said he tested positive for two banned substances in a random test last month. The three-time UFC title contender is likely to face a suspension by the Nevada Athletic Commission. Sonnen attempted to defend himself Tuesday, claiming he took anastrozole and clomiphene as part of his move off testosterone replacement therapy, which was outlawed by Nevada regulators earlier this year. Sonnen had an exemption allowing his steroid use, but gave up TRT after it was banned. "They changed the rules, and Ive got to comply with the rules," Sonnen told Fox Sports, the UFCs television partner. "However, there is a transition period (after dropping TRT), and I couldnt have been more open or more transparent." The 37-year-old Sonnen (28-14-1) said he plans to appeal the commissions decision next week, even though he acknowledged knowing the two substances were on the Nevada commissions banned list. Sonnen said his doctor put him on the banned substances to bolster his natural testosterone production, which can be stunted by taking synthetic testosterone. He also believes he should be allowed to take the substances out of competition, even though theyre banned precisely to prevent athletes from using them to gain an unfair advantage in preparation for an event. "An athlete does not have to remain off of medication 365 days a year," Sonnen said. "If theyre asking me to choose between my health and my sport, thats not a choice I can make. Ive got to choose health." UFC President Dana White blamed both the Nevada commission and Sonnen while addressing the failed test on Fox Sports. White spoke out against TRT earlier this year, shortly before the Nevada commission banned it and many other commissions followed suit. "This thing has been bad sincee Day 1," White said. [url=https://www.cheapflames.com/]Cheap Flames Jerseys[/url]. "I wish that the commission had never let anybody use TRT, and when it went away, they didnt do a very good job of figuring out how to get these guys off it. When you get off it, you dont just go cold turkey. "And its Chaels fault, too, because Chael should have called the athletic commission and said, This is what my doctor told me I need to do to come down off this stuff, so heres what Ive been taking." Sonnen had lost three of his past four fights heading into his July 5 bout with Belfort, another former TRT user. While never a champion, Sonnen is among the UFCs most prominent figures, serving as a studio analyst, commentator and reality show coach for the UFCs broadcast platforms while also continuing his fighting career. Sonnen also had high levels of testosterone in his system after his thrilling loss to middleweight champion Anderson Silva at UFC 117 in Oakland, California, in 2010. He received a suspension for failing to get an exemption for TRT in California. Sonnens latest drug mishap is another bizarre turn for UFC 175, which has endured numerous changes and strange circumstances. Belfort only got a spot on the pay-per-view card at the Mandalay Bay Events Center when Wanderlei Silva skipped a drug test last month and dropped out of his scheduled bout with Sonnen, who harshly criticized Silva on television for missing the test. Belfort used TRT for at least his last three fights, all won by spectacular knockout in his native Brazil. He dropped out of a scheduled fight with UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman in late February on the same day the Nevada commission banned TRT. Belfort says he has since stopped using steroids. He is scheduled to appear at a licensing hearing with the Nevada commission next week. UFC 175 is headlined by Weidmans title defence against Lyoto Machida and bantamweight champion Ronda Rouseys fourth title defence against Alexis Davis. ' ' '

wh3171  
wh3171
Beiträge: 495
Registriert am: 16.12.2019


   

American forward Mike McCarron

  • Ähnliche Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz