Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

even with his poor start he hadnt walked

#1 von wh3171 , 10.01.2020 08:34

LONDON -- Milos Raonic didnt mince words when describing his latest early exit from the All England club. [url=http://www.siteairforce1pascher.fr/air-force-1-high-soldes/basket-haute-femme.html]Air Force 1 Haute Femme[/url] . Raonic was eliminated in the second round at Wimbledon on Thursday as he dropped a 7-5, 6-4, 7-6 (4) decision to Igor Sijsling of the Netherlands. The loss left Montreals Eugenie Bouchard as the last remaining Canadian player in singles competition. She beat Ana Ivanovic on Wednesday to advance to the third round. Sijsling needed just over two hours to complete the straight-sets victory over Raonic. "At one stage I lost 12 points in a row -- pathetic," Raonic said. "When I did have chances he played well and I couldnt do what I wanted to do. "Wimbledons still my favourite tournament. Its me thats the problem, not the court." Raonic had opportunities to break Sijsling in the second set and get back into the match, but the hard-serving Dutch native had an answer every time. "At the end of the second set I had those three break point and he hit huge serves to save them, I didnt do enough with second serve and he put a lot of pressure on me, he said. "He played much better than I expected. I was trying to force myself in the second set. He found the answers when I did get something going." Raonic, the No. 17 seed from Thornhill, Ont., has now lost in the second round here in all three career appearances at the Grand Slam event. After winning just a single match over the short grass-court season, Raonic will look ahead to the summer hardcourt campaign most suited to his big-hitting game. He said hes looking forward to a short break before getting in his first long-term training with new coach Ivan Ljubicic. "It will be three weeks of hard work, Im looking forward to it, he said. "I know I can gain confidence from working on my game. I want to get things right." Earlier in the day, Ottawas Jesse Levine dropped a 6-2, 7-6 (7), 6-3 decision to eighth-seeded Juan Martin Del Potro of Argentina. Del Potro, the 2009 U.S. Open champion, overcame a three-point deficit in the second-set tiebreaker before taking the third set in 31 minutes. "In the first set I was grasping at everything, it took me a set to settle in," said Levine. "In the second I started to play well, I served for the set and saved a couple of set points. "But guys in the top 10 can come up with the big shots at the right moment and thats what he did. Im happy with how I played and the showing I had." The loss prevented Levine from equalling his best career Grand Slam result. He reached the third round at the All England Club in 2009. Levine, the world No. 112, said he had a private moment before playing on Centre Court at the All England Club for the first time. "I had a locker-room attendant take me out before the match just so I could see what it was like," he said. "It was the first time I had set foot on it and I didnt want to be a deer in the headlights during the match. "It was different when it was full of people and I was in a pressure situation, but overall it was amazing. Id watched Wimbledon at home and now it was me playing out there." Del Potro, who didnt play the French Open because of a respiratory illness, is the only man left in the Wimbledon draw other than Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray with a Grand Slam tournament title to his name. He also won the Olympic bronze medal at the All England Club last summer. In womens doubles, Bouchard and Croatias Petra Martic defeated Laura Arruabarrena and Monica Puig of Puerto Rico 6-2 6-3. Levine and Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver were to play Lukas Dlouhy of the Czech Republic and Rajeev Ram of the U.S in mens doubles, but the match was postponed due to rain. Bouchards next singles match is scheduled for Friday against Spains Carla Suarez Navarro. Watch exclusive bonus online coverage throughout the competition on TSN.ca, including full coverage of select matches not being televised. [url=http://www.siteairforce1pascher.fr/air-force-1-low-soldes/basket-basse-utility.html]Air Force 1 Low Utility Pas Cher[/url] . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. [url=http://www.siteairforce1pascher.fr/air-force-1-07-lv8-soldes.html]Nike Air Force 1 07 Lv8 Pas Cher[/url] .com) - Manchester City will face a steep test in the Champions League knockout stage as the English champions were drawn with Barcelona on Monday. [url=http://www.siteairforce1pascher.fr/air-force-1-just-do-it-soldes.html]http://www.siteairforce1pascher.fr/air-force-1-just-do-it-soldes.html[/url] . There are practical ideas, like this Chewbaca inspired Star Wars jerseys. Star Wars themed jerseys for the Toledo Mud Hens. ATLANTA -- David Ortiz homered and drove in four runs as the Boston Red Sox ended their 10-game losing streak, rallying from a five-run deficit to defeat the Atlanta Braves 8-6 on Monday. The defending World Series champions trailed 6-1 after the fourth, with starter Clay Buchholz walking a career-high eight in only three-plus innings. But Ortiz tied it by hitting a three-run homer off Ervin Santana in the fifth. With Red Sox fans at Turner Field chanting "Papi! Papi!" the World Series MVP then gave Boston the lead with a bases-loaded sacrifice fly off Ian Thomas (1-2) in the seventh. Following pregame declarations of confidence from manager John Farrell and general manager Ben Cherington, the Red Sox came back to end their worst skid since an 11-game slide in 1994. The losing streak was the longest for a defending World Series champion since the depleted 1998 Marlins had two 11-game skids. Justin Upton drove in three runs with two hits for Atlanta. Edward Mujica (2-1) got the win with a scoreless sixth inning following a 1 1/2-hour rain delay. Chris Johnson singled with one out in the ninth before Koji Uehara capped his 10th save with Andrelton Simmons game-ending double-play grounder. Uehara was Bostons seventh pitcher. Buchholz began the day with an unsightly 6.32 ERA, but even with his poor start he hadnt walked more than three batters in a game. He couldnt overcome unprecedented control problems, as he allowed six runs and four hits. Buchholz was wild from the start. He walked leadoff hitter Jason Heyward and catcher A.J. Pierzynski visited after a first-pitch ball to the next hitter, B.J. Upton. Pitching coach Juan Nieves made his first walk to the mound when Buchholz walked Freddie Freeman. Buchholz matched his season high of three walks in the second inning and added three walks in the Braves three-run third. Justin Upton had a two-run double and Gerald Laird had a run-scoring singlle off Buchholzs left foot. [url=http://www.siteairforce1pascher.fr/air-force-1-shell-soldes.html]Air Force 1 Shell Pas Cher[/url]. Buchholz didnt get out of Atlantas three-run fourth. Heyward walked and scored on B.J. Uptons double, and Justin Upton and Simmons added RBI singles. As Bostons early deficit grew, the frustration from its players became more obvious. After his groundout in the fourth, star Dustin Pedroia stalked around the dugout, shouting in anger before slamming his hand on the bench. He seemed to be upset about a ball-strike call earlier in the at-bat. The Red Sox rallied with five runs in the fifth against Santana. Pedroia drove in two runs with a single before Ortiz hit his tying homer to left-centre. It marked the third straight start Santana allowed at least five earned runs. He gave up five runs on six hits and three walks in five innings. Following the rain delay, Thomas walked two batters following an infield hit by Brock Holt, loading the bases. Ortiz drove in Holt with a fly ball to right field, giving Boston a 7-6 lead. Pierzynskis single up the middle pushed the lead to two runs. Heyward led off the eighth with a single to centre field off Andrew Miller but slid past second base trying for a double. He was tagged by Pedroia while reaching back for the bag. NOTES: The crowd was a sellout of 48,501. Most fans remained during the rain delay. ... Buchholz singled in the second inning for his second hit in the majors. ... Holt had two hits and scored twice. ... The Red Sox recalled C-1B Ryan Lavarnway from Triple-A Pawtucket and optioned RHP Alex Wilson to Pawtucket. Lavarnway had a pinch-hit groundout in the seventh. ... Ortiz made his first start of the season at first base. The team placed 1B Mike Napoli (sprained finger) on the 15-day DL on Sunday. ... Braves LHP Jonny Venters, trying to return from his second Tommy John surgery, had more discomfort throwing from the mound before the game. ... Braves RHP Aaron Harang will face Red Sox LHP Jon Lester on Tuesday night. ' ' '

wh3171  
wh3171

cent shooting before the break